Do you provide interpreting services?
Yes. If an interpreter is needed, please let us know prior to coming in for services so we can make arrangements. In some cases, the Health Department may offer interpretation through a telephone service rather than using a person on-site. Please call 785-843-0721 for more information.

Show All Answers

1. What is the mission of the Health Department?
2. Where are you located?
3. Do I need an appointment?
4. Who can use the Health Department services?
5. I have a health question, who can I contact?
6. Who do I contact if I have concerns about the sanitation conditions of a restaurant or food establishment?
7. I’m sick and I think it’s because of food poisoning. Who do I need to contact?
8. I would like to start a food business in Douglas County. Who should I contact?
9. Are your services confidential?
10. Do you provide interpreting services?
11. How can I apply for state-assisted health insurance?
12. Do you see ill people?
13. Do you offer sport physicals or physicals for summer school/camp?
14. My child just needs a hearing screening do you offer that?